RESIDENTIAL MODULAR MANUFACTURER PRODUCTION INFORMATION
For the first time in 10 years, annual national modular housing activity in 2018 is well higher than 15,000 homes and has an almost 10% annual growth rate that is a stronger annual growth rate than either conventionally-built housing or manufactured housing. The primary driver behind overall modular growth is that multi-family residential modular activity more than doubled from 2017 to 2018.
To assist you in remaining competitive in today's challenging modular home markets, we have completed our annual modular housing review for 2018 and have information available on regional modular housing production broken down to individual manufacturers.
We are offering MODULAR PRODUCTION information that we believe will assist you in your sales action plans and marketing strategies regarding modular home manufacturers. Our current MODULAR PRODUCTION summaries contain the following information on the leading residential modular manufacturers throughout the nation from 2006 - 2018.
- Regional listings of residential modular manufacturers for the NORTHEAST, MIDWEST, SOUTH and WEST Regions. These listings include somewhat over 100 plants that account for essentially all of total national modular housing production.
- Identification and location of the primary (over 50 units annually) modular manufacturers and their individual annual production volumes since 2006
- Identification, location and growth patterns of the active secondary modular manufacturers, with notations for start-up manufacturers within the past three years.
- Annual regional modular production since 2006 and the degree of regional concentration among the primary manufacturers.
- Ranking of top 25 highest production companies annually for the past 12 years
You may order this current modular information directly by indicating regions of interest below and returning this document to us with your check payable to:
76 Seminary Farm Road Lutherville, MD 21093
Phone: 410 – 296 – 1199
NORTHEAST Region: ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NJ, NY, PA
MIDWEST Region: IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI,
SOUTH Region: AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
WEST Reg.: AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT, WY, ND, SD, CA, OR, WA
TOP 25 RANKING OF HIGHEST PRODUCTION COMPANIES (nationally)
Enclosed is a $ check for regions at $600 per region or for Top 25 Ranking